Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012- A DRAGON KIND OF YEAR

This is not your ordinary 
"Welcome to the New Year" post.
Why? 
Well - because, I missed the incoming of the new year.
Yep, I hit the sack about 11:15 PM. 
Just couldn't stay up any longer.
(remodeling your kitchen seems to wear you out)
When I finally woke up it was 8 hours into the New Year 
Did it really happen? 
Did the New Year arrive?
In my world it crept in slyly like a fox.
I slept through the firecrackers, the dogs barking, the partying, the pans banging, the drinking, the yelling, the screaming, the dropping of the ball, and yes, even the kissing.
While the whole world celebrated- (Fireworks Thames UK)
(Hogmanay in Scotland)
I was dreaming of a different kind of year.
(Not that I had a bad 2011- in fact it was pretty awesome)
You may think of me as party pooper or a dead head.
Instead I would like to say that I am beginning a year of moderation.
Is it a sign of my age? 
or Maybe its a sign of the year to come? (hopefully)
I would rather enjoy a year without all the HYPE of the world.
....the constant keeping up with the Jones's.
(no reflection on you Shellene)
For ME- I would like 2012 to be a year of 
Happiness and Tranquility (am I dreaming?)
♥♥ L.O.V.E.L.Y  DAFFODILS BIRDS AND FLOWERS ♥♥
[[CHINESE GARDEN]]
The CHINESE think I am.
They aren't quite thinking the same about 2012.
They says its going to be the Year of A DRAGON!
This does NOT look like a happy tranquil dragon.
 I've only heard of one of those .....
You know him right?
So there is hope my wish - yes? !


Happy New Year 2012
May your year be filled with 
Happiness and Tranquility!

No comments: