Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THINGS THAT GO BUMP ((in the night))

oh my heavenly stars....
yep i was seeing them.
was with my girlies-sorting out baby car seats
when i ran around the back of the car and 
BUMP-I mean major bump-
ran right into the slowly declining rear door of the car
OUCH
I never knew tears would just roll down your cheeks 
without actually crying.
--nor did I know a bump on the head could make you nauseous--
Then.....
came home to help the hubs with the "remodel"
imagine me bent over with a shop vac
 sucking up the dust as my husband 
grind-ed the kitchen concrete floor
and BAM-BUMP
ran my already bumped head into a 2X4
OUCH- DOUBLE OUCH!
Then...
finding my way through the darkness of the garage
blindly feeling my way to the 
[[unbeknownst to me]] 
HALF raised garage door 
BAM-BUMP BUMP BONG -
I ran into the half opened garage door hitting my head
IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT.
{{{{{TRIPLE OUCH}}}}} 
SOMEONE CALL THE WAAAAAA-MULANCE!
In this case- the third time is NOT a charm!
so yes...
in the ROGERS household,
things DO go BUMP in the night.
This all happening a week ago, 
I still have an "egg" on the top of my head!
So if you see me with a sorta tossed hair style- 
smile 
and have pity on me...... 
because a brush is just to harsh on that bump!

1 comment:

BLStradling said...

I am so sorry for your poor head! Hope it is better soon.