Friday, December 30, 2011

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.....

This is my life for the past 6 weeks.
It started the day after Thanksgiving.
 Big Blue Tarp Dividing my house right down the middle!

Living on one side,
Building on the other!
Eating outside because of NO DINING ROOM TABLE
(I am truly sick of take out- please someone give me some sauteed brussel sprouts 
or cabbage or spinach or I'd even take canned green beans!)
Digging through boxes to find the Paper Plates or salt and pepper
trying to find my back porch
no walls 
no doors
no ceiling 
no floor
no stove
no microwave 
endless cleaning
massive dust
banging

pounding
drilling
sawing
but I'm NOT complaining
Instead I am thankful for these 2 guys
One who takes time away from his little 
family to help his ma and pa!
And the older guy for taking on this task!
They are both a jack of many trades,

Demolition Men


Electrician

Carpenters


 Framer
(part of my new pantry)
Drywall Hangers
I am anxiously awaiting the "Finish Product"
Maybe in a few day's I'll post a sneak preview....




1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

wow! you weren't kidding when you said "if i had a kitchen" you'd start cleaning there.
i'm jealous!!!!
can't wait to see the finished project.
p.s. when you come to my house ~ never knock. always ring the doorbell. we can't hear knocking. ever!