Friday, January 27, 2012

ONCE STARTED DOES THE REMODEL BALL EVER STOP BOUNCING?

Many of you know I am in the middle of a 
kitchen/dining room/familyroom/hallway remodel.  
ah yes, it keeps getting larger and larger
sigh..........
If you've been through a remodel, 
you must know that as you remove the old, 
you really begin to REMOVE  THE OLD!   
( and it feels quite good)
GW will has been busting at the seems from the two dressers, 
one large desk, some chairs, 
numerous truck loads, and three car loads of  "STUFF" 
coming out of my house into their storehouse.
whew........ I AM THANKFUL!!! 
In the midst of all the ruckus, I've also had to move my home office
which has brought me to another dilemma.  
How shall I decorate my office?
( ♪♫ yes I am a little giddy ♪♫)
I'm a shabby chic kinda gal, 
and this is my inspiration.
Those two dogs are British Vintage Stafforshire Dogs that belonged to my Mom.
Sometimes I think I like the clean, straight line, 
more modern look......
but my heart brings me back to that 
old shabby chic look every time.  
So I think I'll go with my heart....
what do you think??


3 comments:

BLStradling said...

Always go with your Heart!

Shellene said...

Go with what you love and inspires you. Especially if you will be spending long hours in there!

Sassy said...

ALWAYS......shabby chic......it surely is my fave.......oh wait this isn't my office hahaha.....I know whatever you do do.......it will be drop dead gorgeous.....YOU ARE THE MOST TALENTED PERSON I KNOW!!!!