what an adorable bunch of blondies they are!
I can't stand to go a week without seeing mine. Luckily the all come on Sundays. "If you feed them, they shall come." I don't know how I'll be with the one that will be born this summer in Oregon. I may have hefty, hefty plane fees add up fast.
They are so ADORABLE!!!
OHHHHHH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!! You have such CUTE Grandkiddo's!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what an adorable bunch of blondies they are!
I can't stand to go a week without seeing mine. Luckily the all come on Sundays. "If you feed them, they shall come." I don't know how I'll be with the one that will be born this summer in Oregon. I may have hefty, hefty plane fees add up fast.
They are so ADORABLE!!!
OHHHHHH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!! You have such CUTE Grandkiddo's!!!!!
Post a Comment