Friday, August 27, 2010

Fashionist-"TEE"

It's been purge season around our home.
And while I am really liking the feeling of it,
there are just some things I can't throw out.
Here's one. A perfectly good, pure white man's XL white tee shirt,
(no stains, no yellowing... actually quite hard to come by in our home)
that was rescued from John's "rag" bag....
Cost of tee shirt $0.00
With the help of some imagination,
a serger, and a sewing machine, it turns into
the cutest white summer dress-
sized just perfect for our little miss Acey Lynn.
Cost of [no] pattern $.0.00
A girl just can't have too many ruffles can she?
and don't forget the "bling" headband
Cost of headband $.00 Cost of being the cutest fashionist-"Tee" in town?
PRICELESS!All in a 2 hr period, from TEE to Fashionist-Tee!!

4 comments:

Candice and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice and Steve said...

Wow......I'm speechless......

Anonymous said...

Bobbi, You make the most amazing things! I want to have a craft day with you and your girls!

With Love, Bobbi said...

Megs- would be fun!! Lets do it!