Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HAIL HAIL the Monsoons are here (aka puddles are made for little boys!)

Okay okay.... I take it back....
all those nasty thoughts I had yesterday about AZ.
because today, the Monsoon paid its dues and we had a beautiful downpour.
So beautiful that not only did it rain, it HAILED! Oh ya!
those little pitter patters turned into thuds! Just for a fleeting moment....
and then quickly it was very much gone......

And it turned into play time.
when I say puddles are meant for little boys.....
I didn't say what age qualifies as a boy....
It even made Koltn smile and wanna play...
Here's papa, SOCKS & ALL , wading through the puddles with his G'son Wyatt.
Wyatt knew just what to do... kicky kicky... splashy splashy
Does this face say FUN?
Thank you God, for giving us a little rain.
I feel like a human being again!

2 comments:

TRAYCIE said...

I love these photos they are precious. Memories for a lifetime!

Tatum Rogers said...

oh my gosh, love all these picts~so precious! Love my little man!