Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PAPERS ARE IN--WHERE WILL HE GO?

I hope they call me on a mission.
When I have grown a foot or two
I hope by then I will be ready
To teach and preach and work as missionaries do........
Called to serve Him, heav'nly King of glory,
Chosen e'er to witness for his name,
Far and wide we tell the Father's story,
Far and wide his love proclaim.
Called to know the richness of his blessing--
Sons and daughters, children of a King--
Glad of heart, his holy name confessing,
Praises unto him we bring.
Onward, ever onward, as we glory in his name; . . .
God our strength will be; press forward ever,
Called to serve our King.
Papers are in- where will he go?

Koltn: We are proud of the decision you've made to serve your Heavenly Father. We know that where ever you go your spirit will grow and shine. You will be an awesome Missionary.
The church is true, Jesus Christ is our Savior, and though him we may return to our Heavenly Father someday. My heart is full knowing that you will touch someone's life and change it forever, as the missionaries did my life long ago.
Someone out there is waiting for your knock on their door.

2 comments:

kisha said...

What a handsome picture... I am proud of him too. I will miss him but am so so happy he is going! He will be a awesome missionary. Good luck Koltn... we love you!

Debbie said...

The UKRAINE!