I am not sure exactly what to call these [baby beds] They are fashioned after the "Moses Basket". [kinda like the basket or Arc that Moses was placed into when he floated down the river]The one I saw actually had a tag on it called "Squishy Baby". I was going to purchase one for my daughter but couldn't find one anywhere. So... what is the next best thing?
Make one.
Can't I make one for less than I can purchase it?
You may ask do I really need one? Why?
Yes! Every mom/g'mom needs one.
They are a wonderful portable baby bed.
Just place the baby inside when they are asleep and you can move the bed ANYWHERE
without jostling or interrupting the babies sleep
(we know how important that time is for both baby and mom!)
Can't I make one for less than I can purchase it?
You may ask do I really need one? Why?
Yes! Every mom/g'mom needs one.
They are a wonderful portable baby bed.
Just place the baby inside when they are asleep and you can move the bed ANYWHERE
without jostling or interrupting the babies sleep
(we know how important that time is for both baby and mom!)

I just realized you can't see the "handles" They are very sturdy and go all the way under and around the basket! The sides are made of high density foam (which is not cheap!)and a foam mattress. There is a very thin piece of wood in the bottom so they are very lightweight!**Kelsey uses her every day when she and Acey are at my house. I have a bassinet but this is so much easier to move around. She uses it to carry her up and down stairs when she's sleeping.
**Kisha uses her's in her family room for her newborn Baby Owen. She can take him to the bedroom or family room or anywhere she goes. It also protects the baby from running big brothers!
**Tatum uses hers for Wyatt when she goes to the Ranch, and when she takes him to the babysitters and needs a nap.
These are three different fabics but the same identical bed.
You might want a generic one or one that is especially made for a boy or girl.
It took a couple of tries to tweek the pattern, but
If you want the directions, feel free to contact me.
You might want a generic one or one that is especially made for a boy or girl.
It took a couple of tries to tweek the pattern, but
If you want the directions, feel free to contact me.

4 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever!!
If I buy one, does it come with a sleeping baby?? ;)
Okay---I am serious here----Can I buy 2 of them??? I have two grandbabies coming in September and these are the cutest things I have ever seen!! Do you sell them? Please!!! Let me know.
WHy must you be so talented! I want to buy some of these because they are the perfect gift for a new mom! Let me know prices!
Calli
HA! I really don't make them to sell. They are pretty expensive. I'll let you know a price and then we can chat.
Post a Comment