I've been wanting to try a new slushy recipe and had some extra limes.....
My taste buds were looking for something tangy, fresh, cool, and briskfor the never-ending 110° temps outside.....
CAN YOU SAY YUMMY???Picture me somewhere laying in a hammock under a big shade tree
there is a cool breeze is blowing and I am relaxing reading my fav book....
that's how good this was!
there is a cool breeze is blowing and I am relaxing reading my fav book....
that's how good this was!
Just in case you want a little try yourself....
Brazilian Limeade1/2 (6 oz)- 12 0z frozen limeade
1/2 - can sweetened condensed milk
6 oz water
4 sliced limes for serving
1 bag ice
In a blender combine the frozen limeade, water, sweetened condensed milk,
and fill to brim with ice. Blend until all the ice is crushed. Fill your glass and
garnish with sliced limes.
Serve immediately
1 comment:
That looks so yummy! I need to hurry and try it before our next challenge starts.......
Post a Comment