Can you please teach me how to have a "messy" hairdo look so good. I always love it when you do it, but somehow when I get home, I have a hard time doing the messy thing. BUT I LOVE IT! I will learn!
Id love to teach you...maybe I should have a little class on blowdrying/styling?! I do however, think you always look awesome and do a great job styling your own hair! Glad you love your new "do!" Looks so good on you :)
4 comments:
YOU ARE ADORABLE.......I love the messy hairdo's and I can NEVER getter' done...........SOOOO CUTE!!!! Nice job Tatum!
Id love to teach you...maybe I should have a little class on blowdrying/styling?! I do however, think you always look awesome and do a great job styling your own hair! Glad you love your new "do!" Looks so good on you :)
Love the new hairdo! I just got out in the wind to get the messy look!
Miss everyone in Kimball Stake!
Patti Ashe
You are the Blonde BOMB!
What would we do without Tatum??
Post a Comment