Thursday, May 3, 2012

FULLY STRIPPED- YIKES!

HA! now that I have your attention.....
This is what is fully stripped. (GOTCHA) 
This and 11 other chairs.

Now that my kitchen is almost... yes ALMOST completed
(I can't post pics of the kitchen yet because its NOT all done.  I promised myself no one would see it incomplete.  So Candice... you should feel lucky! HAHA )
I felt like I needed a new kitchen table and chairs to go with it.
But to find a large enough table and enough (12) chairs would be very expensive.  
Not something I was ready to pay for.
I wish I had the original pictures of this chair.... 
it was a creamy dirty white, with the ugliest seat in town.
torn and ripped- yuck! 
I knew its roots were good, 
and figured I could come up with some great idea of what to do. So...... I STRIPPED it down to the BARE basics, 
I must decide what to do with it...... them and the table.
I want one thing.....my husband wants another........
we'll see who wins. : )
(and yes, I know you see the ceiling tiles that I have done nothing with yet either.......)

No comments: