That's right-I broke down! With the urging from a couple of my friends and my sister, I finally opened a "facebook" account. I thought what the heck, I would love to find some long lost relative, someone from an old ward, or even a long lost high school friend. Just to chat and catch up. Everyone has old friends they think fondly of that they have lost contact with.So I did it.
I thought I was pretty internet savvy until I got to facebook. HA! Mass chaos! My WALL looked like pandora's box until I actually found Pandora's box right there on the sidebar! Bless my sisters heart, she became my first "friend" and then it began rain, and then to pour. People were coming out of the woodwork or should I say WALLwork asking me to be their "??friend??". It seems one of my friends linked to a link that was linked to a link where my old Dance Students were gathering. I was found by one of the dance students and it was open hunting season. Now, SOME may call this friendship heaven-- but I have to wonder if it's really friendship H E double-hockeysticks? Does anyone really want or need all these "friends"? Maybe? I guess no one can really have too many friends. but, I'm still deciding!
-also-
-also-
Am I a twit because I don't want to "twitter"?
3 comments:
Not a Twittererererer here, but I do love my Facebook. Getting in touch with former Mission folk and friend in other states is just the bomb to me!
It is what you make it.. if it becomes to much you don't have to do it.. and you can block whoever you want and Don't accept a friend if you don't want them.
Did you find the Mesa Stars group? I did. I didnt recognize hardly any of the girls, but you might.
I am still learning FB....it is crazy who finds you and who wants to be friends....simply amzing and scary all at the same time....
Post a Comment