Saturday, April 18, 2009

♥ SHE'S A LATE BLOOMER ♥


That sweet little gal (above right) struggled just a little bit more than all the other green beans. The others already have their little antenna's out, climbing up the garden fence. They are about 4 inches tall and becoming more and more mature.
That reminds me of back in Jr. High when my mother told me I was a late bloomer but would catch up with the other girls. Or- while the other girls were able to shave their legs, and I couldn't, and my leg hair was so blonde that it would sparkle in the sun. I can still hear it.
[Hey Sparkle legs!]

Funny what a garden will bring to mind.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into these homegrown
tomatoes
or is it tomato's?

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Your garden looks great {sparkly legs}...they say the closest way to heaven is through the garden gate.......