Monday, March 16, 2009

S I S T E RS {that live far far away}

Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington, Texas & Arizona
[can you find me??]
I don't know about you but I hate the fact that my sisters
live so far away and all over the country.

Especially when one of them has trouble. My younger sister {Judy} husband had another heart attack. He is young-I don't think in his 50's yet and has had a quad.bypass already. Plus two more stents and is still having problems. He was on an airplane on his way to NYC when it happened. I guess my wish for no more hospitals didn't work......Our prayers are with you Tim..... god's speed!

2 comments:

BLStradling said...

Bobbi,
So sorry for your brother-in-law. Hope he gets better soon. I think you are the 4th of 5 sisters. That cute one with the funny smile. Sisters are the best!

Sassy said...

I think you are the one next to the youngest...you are all sooooo blond and then your one dark headed sister...isn't it funny how family's are. I am sorry to hear that about your sis and her poor hubby...that is tooooo scary! I hope he will be okay.