Althought Tatum probably doesn't like this picture, I totally do. It shows her cute little baby bump. She's due in July (ugh!- believe me I know, Klete and Koltn were born in Late July!) She's really doing great. No more sickness,(not much to begin with either) Just swollen feet from standing at the Salon all day long. She and Klete made a decision not to find what the baby will be. We'll see if that decision makes it all the way to delivery! So the wagers are on.... What do you think? Will it be Wyatt or Willamenia ? Buford or Bulah? Artemis or Cordelia (hehehe) Monday, March 2, 2009
*******ANXIOUSLY AWAITING and TRYING TO CATCH UP
WOOP EEE! YEAH! HIP HIP HORRAY! I am going to be a Nanny to two. I have been wondering when my life was going to catch up with my friends. Although Pappa (john) and I don't have any choice in the matter, it might be that my kids are all 4-5 years apart. My best friend has 8 or 9 G'kids & two on the way {can't even imagine!} my other best friend has 7 {which also amazes me} and everyone else I know has {more than 5}. At first I didn't want to grow "old" but I am realizing its not so bad because there are G'KIDS!! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing and saved the best for last.....
Althought Tatum probably doesn't like this picture, I totally do. It shows her cute little baby bump. She's due in July (ugh!- believe me I know, Klete and Koltn were born in Late July!) She's really doing great. No more sickness,(not much to begin with either) Just swollen feet from standing at the Salon all day long. She and Klete made a decision not to find what the baby will be. We'll see if that decision makes it all the way to delivery! So the wagers are on.... What do you think? Will it be Wyatt or Willamenia ? Buford or Bulah? Artemis or Cordelia (hehehe)
Proud Daddy and Mommy to be's.......
Althought Tatum probably doesn't like this picture, I totally do. It shows her cute little baby bump. She's due in July (ugh!- believe me I know, Klete and Koltn were born in Late July!) She's really doing great. No more sickness,(not much to begin with either) Just swollen feet from standing at the Salon all day long. She and Klete made a decision not to find what the baby will be. We'll see if that decision makes it all the way to delivery! So the wagers are on.... What do you think? Will it be Wyatt or Willamenia ? Buford or Bulah? Artemis or Cordelia (hehehe)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I ♥ being a Grandma....I know the feeling having our own kiddo's spread so far apart...poor Stephanie tried to do it all by herself for a long while...then Nicole finally stepped up to the plate...haha..she really had no choice...I so love being a grandma yay for you guys...Stephanie and Scott didn't want to find out either and they did it...hopefully they can hold out...it's more exciting I think if you are surprised...she is too cute...my bumps always seemed so much bigger...I seemed to look like her the morning after I got pregnant...hmmmmmmm well....not as cute as her...I need sleep.
i love good news. congratulations. it freaks me out to think that my daughter has four children - as many as me! she's glad that daughter number two is now contributing to the grandkid count as well. they're fun little creatures, aren't they?
Congrats!!!!! I tell my boys that the only reason I am glad that I didn't strangle them as teenagers is the grandchildren they have given me :) Grandkids make life still worth living---even old and creaky!!
Yea! Tatum looks so cute! Being a gramma makes all of that teenagerhood stuff seem funny now!
oh my gosh, i look ugly! haha. you are funny!
Post a Comment