my $POOR$ son
Yes, I mean literally poor. He is almost 18 and no job
{because his dad & I feel his "job" is school}
so he is poor. Because he is a great A+ student we often fund his extracurricular activities. But this crazy kid is such a good kid I think he feels bad about asking for $dinero$ to "blow".
For a while now, he saves his lunch money and takes his lunch to school
so he has money on the weekends.
{OH YA, if you calculated it right we pay for lunch & pay for lunch-but you gotta love his ingenuity}
Every weekend he and his girlfriend Lauren are looking for fun FREE activities.
{besides the normal hanging out or wii games}
Yes, I mean literally poor. He is almost 18 and no job
{because his dad & I feel his "job" is school}
so he is poor. Because he is a great A+ student we often fund his extracurricular activities. But this crazy kid is such a good kid I think he feels bad about asking for $dinero$ to "blow".
For a while now, he saves his lunch money and takes his lunch to school
so he has money on the weekends.
{OH YA, if you calculated it right we pay for lunch & pay for lunch-but you gotta love his ingenuity}
Every weekend he and his girlfriend Lauren are looking for fun FREE activities.
{besides the normal hanging out or wii games}
so I ran across the below little tidbit.Now mind you, I don't think CULTURE and an 18 year old often mix,
but when it it free
well...... maybe!

Maybe you know someone who would like to get CULTURED for free!
1 comment:
FREE is ALWAYS good! No it's GREAT! I know Brody won't eat sometimes just so he will have money too...and I worry about that...the way they work them out everyday...but I agree with the job and school right now...it's tough being broke!
Post a Comment