SPRING has SPRUNG (unbeknownst to my sisters in Michigan and Wisconsin) and it is past time to plant the garden. I have spent the last two weeks, sowing, weeding, digging, leveling, watering, mulching, aerating, and now the soil is read for seed.
(We do the rotating gardening by the square foot- you should try it! )
(We do the rotating gardening by the square foot- you should try it! )
But....... this am. YES OVERNIGHT, this little devil appeared in my good clean earth.Watch out little wicked blade of grass.... {someone} is out for BLOOD!
Its just like Nanny to allow a little boy to go wild in the dirt. Rolling, playing, throwing, digging.
Burying the Binkey!
Shhhhh.... don't show his mommy these pictures.... EATING THE DIRT!!!
3 comments:
Classic!!! Love dirt and boys---
you are the funnest gramma! I wish I had a garden like you !
Dirt never hurt anybody...I craved dirt when I was pregnant...there is a dr. in Scottsdale who purified dirt for eating when I was young and pregnant...that isn't nothin' while I was there there was a young mom craving rubber hoses...go figure...anyway I am jealous of your garden plots...I need to get in gear..now go kick grrr...ass!
Post a Comment