Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks for the fruit gums mum!

YUM YUM! Fruit gums! A delicious English candy delicacy. The British commercial said, "Thanks for the fruit gums Mum!!" My oldest sister buys them from England and sends them to us mostly around Easter time. If you are wondering what they taste like, they are slightly hard, you have to suck on them to soften them but as you do, the flavor fills your mouth until you have to bite and chew. Similar to a gummy bear. Then of course there is the Cadbury carmel filled eggs from England (did you know that is where they came from?) What is your fav. Easter candy??

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Well...I think peeps are too cute...but don't like to eat them...when I was a kid I liked those easter eggs with the harder candy colored shell and the marshmallowy center but now they are too sweet! I love all the pastel colors of easter candy. My kids love the Cadbury eggs...I didn't know they came from England...that's cool! I am usually up for anything with milk chocolate and and coconut filled....yummmmm

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I love the mini malted eggs, not the big ones, only the little ones. I could eat bags by myself, and then my mouth would hurt from the malt.. SO, I'm trying not to eat any this year.