
My (almost) sista's and I have an inkling every Spring break to "get away from it all" - I guess we are just kids at heart. We've done full blown two week vacations (England) to small day trips. We were just itchin' for somethin'.... This time it was a day trip to Surprise, Miami, and Globe. I know, I know, but it was mostly to eat at the El Rey Cafe' -- oh so yummy but watch out for the [HOT SAUCE]Along the way we caught up on each others happenings, had some laughs, revisited old memories, and purchased a few old things. ANTIQUES! Isn't that the best! I love my new RED WIRE CHAIR, (which matches my red front door perfectly) Red & White porcelin bowl and tall pitcher - And such a deal! Day trips with good friends-
!! the best !!
Thanks girlies-luv ya!
Thanks girlies-luv ya!
1 comment:
OH MY STARS!!! LOVE your red chair!!!!! And I have ALWAYS ♥'d your red door!!!! Everything always looks co awesome when you do it up! How fun for you to get to spend time together and get to eat at EL REY...Good for you!
Post a Comment