Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning and BE ALL I CAN BE!

I PROMISE!!
I am not turning into one of "those" blogs!!
where all they talk about is losing weight and getting healthy,
but right now, it is prevalent in my daily thoughts.
I joined a blog/group called "BE ALL I CAN BE" and am so very excited.
It is not only about becoming more healthy
but it is also about setting and achieving some personal and spiritual goals.
SOMETHING I NEED!
I Have also joined a FREE internet group called SPARK PEOPLE which is totally about nutrition/exercise. It helps you track your eating and exercise habits.
SOMETHING I NEED!

I have also purchased and read the book "Biggest Loser 30 day jump start"
and have been on it for 2 weeks.
SOMETHING I NEED
So in other words, I am spring cleaning
my life,
my health,
my diet,
and my thoughts.
[It is spring cleaning time isn't it?]
You should join me!!
And if you can't join me then
PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!
(thank you Peg for the inspiration to move it and lose it!)

1 comment:

Candice and Steve said...

Well guess what friend!! I DID join you and here we go having a challenge together. "Be All That You Can Be" - imagine the song from the Army commercial. That's what I'm singing these days.