1970's
{for those of you who can
remember that far back}
Those skinny bell bottom jeans, love beads, peace, and oh the music!!
This was a very popular song--
(click here)
So, I've been thinking...
I'm paying my dues and
and lost 4 inches around my waste
(yes I spelled that wrong because my waist is a waste!)
So today I am singing--
(click here)
♪♫♫ Good Golly Miss Molly
♪♫ Theres a whole lot of SHAKING goin' on! ♪♫
{with just a little less to shake than last month!}
{for those of you who can
remember that far back}
Those skinny bell bottom jeans, love beads, peace, and oh the music!!
This was a very popular song--(click here)
♪♫It don't come easy....
You know it don't come easy!!
..♪♫ got to pay your dues
if you wanna sing the blues,♪♫
And you know it don't come easy.♪♫
You know it don't come easy!!
..♪♫ got to pay your dues
if you wanna sing the blues,♪♫
And you know it don't come easy.♪♫
So, I've been thinking...
I'm paying my dues and
for me THERE ARE NO BLUES!!
cause --I'm 18 lbs down in 2 weeks.and lost 4 inches around my waste
(yes I spelled that wrong because my waist is a waste!)
So today I am singing--
(click here)
♪♫♫ Good Golly Miss Molly
♪♫ Theres a whole lot of SHAKING goin' on! ♪♫
{with just a little less to shake than last month!}

6 comments:
you go girl! that's amazing! what diet are you on? can't wait to see the new you!!
Good for you! Keep up the great work.
You are an inspiration to us all!
I.M.P.R.E.S.S.E.D
Woo Hoo! Good for you! Keep it up!
WOW congrats to you I bet you look amazing. And also congrats on all your grandkids. Pretty soon you have as many as me(5)
Are you serious? WOW!!! I need to get details is it the jumpstart book you told me about?
Post a Comment