Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't (chocolate) stop thinking (chocolate) about a certain (chocolate) kind of food!

With the up (chocolate) and coming Holiday (Chocolate) all I can do is (chocolate) think about a certain (chocolate) kind of food. Why oh Why(chocolate) did they make a (chocolate) Holiday that centers (chocolate) around something (chocolate) so tempting. Roses are nice (chocolate) a romantic dinner (chocolate) is nice, a card is (chocolate) nice, sweet (chocolate) nothings in your ear (chocolate) are nice, romantic movies (chocolate) are really nice, hugs are (chocolate) sweet, and little or even long kisses are (chocolate) to die for, but
gimme a box
of
SEE"S CHOCOLATE
and
I GO
ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!
Can I make it (chocolate) without eating a (chocolate)whole box?

Happy Valentines Day

3 comments:

Shellene said...

Dear (chocolate) Bobbi,
If someone (Sees) is so cruel (nuts and chews) to give you this gift(caramel) for Valentines (milk chocolate), please call (coconut) me (chocolate) and I'll be so kind (Sees) as to do you a service (chocolate) project and take (heart) them off your hands (love Sees also).
♥ Shellene

Candice and Steve said...

A week without any chocolate just about killed me! Guess what? I got that exact box of chocolate from Steve for Valentines Day! I'm going to overdose on chocolate in these next two days. Maybe I can get Shellene Garner to come and do some service for me!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I was having a hard time staying away from the sugar cookies... not much chocolate came into the house, thankfully...