If you have been keeping track of me....
thank you
If you wonder what has happened to me
Thanks for all the love and support
as I was SCARED TO DEATH
of what might happen......
But it appears all is well....
After months of the "drops" that are worth their weight in gold, here are what my bright blue eyes look like just before the surgery.
Dark Grey brown blue....
Surgery performed on 11/13/2012 by the brilliant Dr. Lewis of Southwestern Eye Center.
(I was lucky to have just gotten in to see him. It was a fluke. Once he became my eye Dr. I found out he is one of the best in AZ!)
If you are interested in seeing what surgery was performed check out THIS link.
(beware of the strange creepy background music)
Eye patch off the next day to help my brain
"re-learn" how to see out of the newly shaped eye.
A week later, my eyeball is blood shot and the eye is still full of blood so all I see is cloudy fuzzy images.
This picture really doesn't quite do justice.
No I am not on drugs!!
(note the size of my pupils)
Two weeks later, eye lid still drooping,
and pupil still as huge as a dime.
I am starting to see in the center of my vision field..
the clouds are still there all around the outside of my eye.
If I had to describe the visions,
It seems like I am seeing through a telescope on a very snowy day.
Three weeks later....
Pupil is starting to get smaller. I guess my brain is still working! HA! Vision is getting less cloudy but still very blurry. Sometimes it makes me a little nauseaus, but I do see progress. I can feel the little pouch on the top of my eye. It bulges and makes my eye lid droop a little when its full. Its a little disgusting to look at. With exception of the drooping eyelid, no one (except me) can tell its there.
More later....
No comments:
Post a Comment