We are all so thankful for so many many things.
Our God, Our Church,
the roof over our heads, the food we eat,
our health, the Plan of Salvation
(Grandpa and Mom and Dad I know you are looking down at us)
but up at the top of the list...
is our FAMILY!
I've tried to make it easy to "share" my family with the "in-laws" by
having thanksgiving the week before
having Thanksgiving breakfast
not having thanksgiving dinner at all.
So I was thankful that THIS Thanksgiving I was able to have all my family with me.
As my kids said.... It was "MY" year!
So I decided to make a nice table scape this year.
This is the "before pictures"
Don't you just love my little candy corn, oreo cookie,
peanut butter cup, whopper
Gobblers.....
And here are the after pictures.
The only one missing was this guy who was spending his Thanksgiving with a nice family in Virginia!
And while the "big boys" are watching(sleeping thru) football,
some of the little kiddies
are gather around the laptop watching "Brave"











No comments:
Post a Comment