Friday, December 14, 2012

TIS THE SEASON

ITS' TRUE... TIS THE SEASON
TO DECK THE HALLS
SO THAT IS WHAT I DID.....
Fake Tree.... That's just about all I can do these days. 
But I purchased these little scented sticks to place in the tree and we actually have that "Pine" smell going on.
I needed a new tree skirt......Plaid, my new obsession!
So Easy Peasy! Thanks Heavens for glue guns.  
Not a stitch sewn here.
 I purchased a bunch of new flowers and ribbons and bows thinking I needed new wreaths for my doors... but when I got the boxes (12 of them) of Christmas stuff down.... 
Look what I found.
I had forgotten I made new wreaths last year... DUH!
 

So what do you do when you have a
 grizzly bear in your living room?
Make him a family of snow men!
 Nothing can replace the beauty of 
fresh gorgeous glowing poinsettias! 
Thanks Costco! 


 Let me tell you about this nativity.  
It was hand made by my mother in law. 
She made it for us when we were first married 
before I had any children
The Camels are about 10 " high, so it is large and in charge.
It has adorned our house every Christmas for about 30 years. 
It holds all the secrets and memories of 
ALL of my Children's past Christmas's.
Although we take great care in packing it away 
it has a few chips here and there,
But it is still the thing we ALL cherish 
as we decorate the house. 
Now my g'kiddies are loving it just as my children did.
Merry CHRISTmas to one and all

No comments: