Not a word I
will ever....
contemplate....
facilitate....
or
negotiate......!!
My sisters
and friends (yes you know who you are)
gently nudge me telling me now
that I am over 40 (* way over) that I should get one.
gently nudge me telling me now
that I am over 40 (* way over) that I should get one.
Along with a
mammogram.......
I "crack" (no
pun intended) a smile and nod
(knowing all
the time its never gonna happen)
But my "never
go to the doctor, pull his own teeth,
remove his own eye sliver,
suture his own cuts,
aka-- ♪♫Dr. John ♪♫Dr.John- ♪♫
♪♫ he's my medicine man♪♫"
husband will and did.
remove his own eye sliver,
suture his own cuts,
aka-- ♪♫Dr. John ♪♫Dr.John- ♪♫
♪♫ he's my medicine man♪♫"
husband will and did.
So when the
doctor sat him down
and told him his colon is clear-
not a polyp anywhere, not even a tiny thing wrong...
and told him his colon is clear-
not a polyp anywhere, not even a tiny thing wrong...
it only
confirmed my own feelings. (of how these things are useless)
After it was
all said and done, he told me ...
"now dear, don't go posting the pictures
of my
"innerds,
and outerds" all over face book!
I
bawked...and said, "No dear,
certainly
you don't think I'd do that!!!
Living up to my promise... I did have a brilliant idea......
I'll just
post about it on my blog! HAHA
WARNING.....only
proceed to watch the below video
if you've ever had a colonoscopy
if you've ever had a colonoscopy
(British humour)its pretty
crude ... just like a colonoscopy...
No comments:
Post a Comment