Monday, December 12, 2011

SNAG, SNAGGING, SNAGGED

DEFINITION:  snag [snag] noun, verb, snagged,snag·ging.
1.a tree or part of a tree held fast in the bottom of a river,lake, etc., and forming an impediment or danger to navigation.  2.a short, projecting stump, as of a branch broken or cut off.  3.any sharp or rough projection.  4.a jagged hole, tear, pull, or run in a fabric, as caused by catching on a sharp projection.  5.any obstacle or impediment.

 NOT!  
Webster needs to update their dictionary.  
The 2011 internet terminology "snag" 
DOESN'T mean any of the above    : )
(Webster should call me and I'd explain)
The new 2011 Internet definition of
"snag" means to "borrow". 
(Very similar to the program call 'Pinterest" 
where you "borrow" off  of the internet 
from anyone anywhere anytime.  
Its the same idea right?
(pinned or borrowed = snagged) 
These kiddies are the love of my life 
and looking at these pictures makes me smile! 
 
Now how could ANYONE resist this cute little smile from the sweetest boy around?
And then there is Linkers.... AND HIS BOOTS.
We couldn't get those things off of him!
I SNAGGED these two pictures from HERE
(Aren't blogs a great way to "journal and record" events?)
Just way too cute!!
How can you not just simply giggle when you see this SNAG that came from HERE 
Shhhhh.. I quietly snagged this one from HERE
Thanks girls for posting these pictures to your blogs and letting me SNAG them. 
(I don't mean any part of a tree, stump, or projection) 

No comments: