Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MRS CLAUSE SEWING FACTORY IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!

Yep- Finally! Mrs Clause is done.
(In case you are concerned, the doctors say 
her fingers will recover from all the pin pricks : )  
But whew! The sewing machine 
(which has been smoking because its been working so hard j/k) 
is finally put in its case and put away for the season.
and just in time- eh!
This little boy and his baby brother are into anything 
"Cars and Trains" says their Mommie!
So with a few purchases made at the local thrift store 
totaling about $11
and a card table we already had (free)
Mrs Clause was able to create this
Race car/ Thomas the Train tent. 
  This tent comes complete with a front porch, roll up windows 

and an open up back roof (since the front has a porch),

and a mesh bag to store the train tracks, cars, or what not's used by a famous Dale Earnhardt or  Famous Ringo Starr Conductor. 
 
or maybe Wyatt's Conductor Hat and Conductor Overalls
I forgot to mention that I also found the car rug 
at the thrift store for ........
wait for it...
wait for it......
wait for it..........$1.99
And it looks BRAND NEW! 
So, the total cost of this tent is  $13.00
(can you see me taking a bow?)
I think Mrs Clause did a pretty good in keeping with the
"Goodwill to all men" Christmas theme.

(hold the applause please.... hehehe)

8 comments:

Shellene said...

Take a bow girl. Take another one. You amaze me. I hope you take orders next. We'll be needing a set for boys and another for Girls! I could possibly come over and stand on my head, or whistle, or try to think of some type of grand entertainment while you're working on them! You really are a creative genious!!

The Rogers said...

You are incredibly talented! I am amazed at how great all the tents look and how cheap you made them!!!! I want one! :) Your grandkids are so lucky!

BLStradling said...

You just get more amazing every year! Let me know if you ever decide to take orders! Merry Christmas to you and your lucky grandchildren. Love you!

Tatum Rogers said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I'm speechless & in love! You never cease to amaze me! My boys will be in heaven when they get to play inside their fun railroad tent!!! Wow, how lucky they are to have you for their nanny!!! So awesome. We love you!!!

Tatum Rogers said...

P.S. ....and what a FUN car mat--oh my heck!!! So neat!!!

TRAYCIE said...

You always amaze me. Love it so awesome. You have some pretty lucky grandkids. I wish we lived closer I need some of your crativity and frugelness to rub off on me. Grea Job.

Candice and Steve said...

Speechless!!!!

Peg and Parker said...

I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open!!! You totally rocked that!!!A-mazing!!!