Money is tight for all
so for Christmas this year our "THEME" was
"GOOD WILL" toward all men.
This meant using something from your home
or someone else's home to refurbished, fix-up, redo
for the perfect gift.
The hunt was on.
I purchased these old picture frames-
at a garage sale, Craig s list, Prescott Antique shopping
They were gold and one even had a mirror in it.
So I cleaned, painted, and scrap booked
[with paper and supplies I already had]
and now they are beautiful custom decor/frames for my daughters homes.
This meant using something from your home
or someone else's home to refurbished, fix-up, redo
for the perfect gift.
The hunt was on.
I purchased these old picture frames-
at a garage sale, Craig s list, Prescott Antique shopping
They were gold and one even had a mirror in it.
So I cleaned, painted, and scrap booked
[with paper and supplies I already had]
and now they are beautiful custom decor/frames for my daughters homes.






3 comments:
Those are amazing! Can you adopt me!! Merry Christmas to you from us. Thanks for the pumpkin rolls. Y.U.M.
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! You have ALWAYS been super talented......I love them and Congratulations on another sweet baby......
Very very cute! I found out that I am getting another grandbaby too! Yea for us!
Post a Comment