Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm going through withdrawls already!!

I'm going through WITHDRAWLS~!!
Glee club season finale
(and was it ever good! Congrats on the Golden Globe awards
Jane Lynch-- my favorite character-listen close and you'll never stop laughing!!)
Biggest Loser Season Finale
Wow 55% body weight loss in 7 months! AMAZING!!
So You think you Can Dance Season Finale
Krumper turned contemporary jazz. Rags to riches story.
(He was my vote)
Dexter Season Finale (ya, don't ask!)
His rights will never make the wrongs right!
(you have to watch to understand the above statement)
Housewives of Orange County Season Finale
Goodbye Gina (and good riddance)
Gretchen needs to go- she's not even married so how can she be a housewife?
Top Chef Season Finale
Wish I could taste some of this food!
Dancing with the Stars Season Finale
Good for you old boy!The Tudors won't start until March......
Count down to the new season of The Tudors! Premiering Sunday, March 30th 9PM ET/PT.
Whatever shall I do until then ? ? ?
(HA! as if I don't have something else to do .......)

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

don't forget jake the bachelor starting 4 january.
oh, and american idol.
good stuff.
gotta love trash tv.

Calli said...

Your top 3 are my withdrawal shows as well. What do I do until the premiers of these? Ahhhhhh!

-Calli