I BELIEVE I BELIEVE~ I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE I BELIEVE, I BELIEVEWE WILL- WE WILL -WE WILL
TAKE STATE - TAKE STATE - TAKE STATE!
(CLEAN VERSION!)
as underdogs in the rankings.
(but not in heart and mind and strength)
Mt Point players were "LARGE"
{in every sense of the physical word}.
~~ intimidating~~
she asks herself
how her son can repeatedly hit someone
whom is 6'2" 230 lbs when he is 5'10 and 170 lbs
over and over and over again?
Those young men, the fighting Jackrabbits,
played rough and tough,
played with brains,
giving it their all,
and in one of the most exciting games I've seen my son play.
they scaled over the Mt Top....
and made it to the state playoffs.
First time since 1992!
No, not without a few bruised or maybe even broken ribs...
The "headstrong" son won't have anything about that...
saying "I WILL PLAY STATE AT PHOENIX STADIUM".
(but not in heart and mind and strength)
Mt Point players were "LARGE"
{in every sense of the physical word}.
~~ intimidating~~
she asks herself
how her son can repeatedly hit someone
whom is 6'2" 230 lbs when he is 5'10 and 170 lbs
over and over and over again?
Those young men, the fighting Jackrabbits,
played rough and tough,
played with brains,
giving it their all,
and in one of the most exciting games I've seen my son play.
they scaled over the Mt Top....
and made it to the state playoffs.
First time since 1992!
No, not without a few bruised or maybe even broken ribs...
The "headstrong" son won't have anything about that...
saying "I WILL PLAY STATE AT PHOENIX STADIUM".
3 comments:
I believe too! Go Jackrabbits!!
Carry On!!!! Good Luck!!
Go Jackrabbits!!!! #6-Be safe!
Post a Comment