Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Hot Pink, Chartruese, and Teal Christmas!!

The annual
Rogers Christmas Party
was at Klete and Tatum's new home.
They didn't have much in the way of decorations.
(or furniture or kitchen ware or even lights- ha)
For a "pre" christmas present I thought get them
a new wreath, tree decorations,
garland, and table top decorations.
Tatum chose the colors and we went to town.
It turned out CUTE CUTE CUTE!
(sorry all the rest of the pics are on her camera)

It was so much fun sharing the time
and working with Tatum getting her house ready.
Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Tatum Rogers said...

didnt you get the email i sent of all the pictures? anyways. klete says thanks mom for expressing how much we lack.

BLStradling said...

You are amazing as usual! Adorable decorations. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Thanks for the yummy treats! Love you

Candice and Steve said...

Merry Christmas friend! I love my snowman....I feel so lucky to get to have one at my house. Everyone loves it! Calli and Shalene "It's so cute...I knew Bobbi made it!"

Sassy said...

I ♥ snowmen.....those are snow amazing.....hahahaha...how did you do them? Lucky kids!