O.U.C.H. I remember those days all too well. Good luck, Grandma. I have one coming any day now, too. Tiffany is overdue by a week. And, yes, I can sum up a month in 10 words. I believe whole heartedly in "a picture is worth a thousand words". Then I don't have to type so much! :D
Me too! I remember those days...and I don't know if it's cuz I'm old or it's hot...but I have them again lately....bless her heart! But it will all be worth it....
Bobbi...I gave you an award on my bloggity blog blog because I think you deserve it!
2 comments:
O.U.C.H. I remember those days all too well. Good luck, Grandma. I have one coming any day now, too. Tiffany is overdue by a week. And, yes, I can sum up a month in 10 words. I believe whole heartedly in "a picture is worth a thousand words". Then I don't have to type so much! :D
Me too! I remember those days...and I don't know if it's cuz I'm old or it's hot...but I have them again lately....bless her heart! But it will all be worth it....
Bobbi...I gave you an award on my bloggity blog blog because I think you deserve it!
Post a Comment