ONE OF MY FRIENDS SENT ME A DVD SET OF
"CHESS IN CONCERT"
LIVE AT ROYAL ALBERT HALL IN LONDON.
She was lucky enough to see it in person.
[Oh how I wished I could have been there with her.]
Soon......
It is a modern day opera staring
Josh Groban, Idina Menzel(Wicked) and Adam Pascal(Rent)
Who would have ever thought anyone could compose an opera
about a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CHESS PLAYER.
Josh plays a Russian chess player that defects to the USA.
CHESS IN CONCERT"CHESS IN CONCERT"
LIVE AT ROYAL ALBERT HALL IN LONDON.
She was lucky enough to see it in person.
[Oh how I wished I could have been there with her.]
Soon......
It is a modern day opera staring
Josh Groban, Idina Menzel(Wicked) and Adam Pascal(Rent)
Who would have ever thought anyone could compose an opera
about a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CHESS PLAYER.
Josh plays a Russian chess player that defects to the USA.
CLICK PLAY AND JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN
OR STAND AND SWAY TO AND FROM
EITHER WAY
YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIS VOICE AS I HAVE
OR STAND AND SWAY TO AND FROM
EITHER WAY
YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIS VOICE AS I HAVE
WHERE I WANT TO BE
MY HEART WAS HOME AGAIN
TO WHERE YOU ARE
Who can say for certain
Maybe you;re still here
I feel you all around me
Your memories so clear
Deep in the stillness
I can hear you speak
You're still an inspiration
Can it be-
That you are mine
Forever love
And you are watching over me from up above
Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are
Are you gently sleeping
Here inside my dream
And isn't faith believing
All power can't be seen
As my heart holds you
Just one beat away
I cherish all you gave me everyday
'cause you are mine
Forever love
Watching me from up above
And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave
Fly me up
To where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile
To know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are
I know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are
2 comments:
I think some of this was on PBS last night - a concert version ..
Sooooooooooooo beautiful! Bobbi I gave you an award on my blog...you may have to scroll down a little...
Post a Comment