Saturday, June 20, 2009

IS IT REALLY A MANS JOB?














LAWNMOWER:
A machine with a rotating blade for cutting grass.
In my world anything that has the word "machine" and "rotating blade" in its defination is only meant for a man. But, I'll have to admit, today it was relaxing to get the old twirly blade out and cut the back yard. A little sweat, a little exercise, a little sun, and a nice finished result.
[BTW-you'll never catch me mowing the lawn in a dress]
[OR DRESSED LIKE THIS!]

Only a man would think of lots of silly ways to
improve or make the task at hand easier....
THE RED NECK LAWN MOWER
THE REVERSABLE HAND PUSH LAWN MOWER
THE BICYCLE MOWER
But it takes a really SMART WOMAN to invent this sweet little red thing.
Its a automatic mower just like those carpet sweepers!!
GO WOMAN!!
IN THE END......
I'M JUST GLAD MY MOWER DIDN'T END UP LOOKING LIKE THIS!!


Have a great Sunday [and fathers day!!!]

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I agree...I think it is a man's job too! But hey if you dressed like that second pic of the woman...I'll just bet you would have ALL kinds of help!