True statement:
A mother can plead and beg
all she wants
just to get just a few
meager pictures from her missionary son.
Almost 2 years with only a [[very]]few pictures
of the life and escapades of the Missionary in Virginia.
is a little frustrating.
Not that I'm complaining.....
he IS busy, he IS a good email-er,
he DOES care, but his time is not his own.
I get that.
I get that.
but....It would be nice to "SEE" that he is alright.
So my Friend Candice
says she has a little surprise for me.....
On our 5AM morning trek around the track
she shows me this little note card
inside....
some nice words....
and
a
PICTURE OF ELDER ROGERS!
and a newest convert to the church!
Thanks for sharing Candice!!
It definitely made my day, week, month-
well honestly- almost 2 YEARS!
He's a good missionary and Handsome as well.
3 more months.(but who's counting?)

No comments:
Post a Comment