Monday, September 17, 2012

LIGHTENING FAST KID IS GOING PLACES!

Ring Ring...
Hello.....
Lincoln: "Hi Nanny, 
will you come to my very first soccer game tonight?"  
Nanny: "Of course I will Linkers....I can't wait, I'm very excited!"
Lincoln:  "I been practicing, and I got new cleats"
Nanny:  "Oh those must make you run really fast!"
And they do....
As fast as lightening!
(don't blink or you'll miss it)
Unfortunately those cleats don't tell you which goal to run towards!
(not that we really care)
But now we know...this boy is gonna go places in soccer! 
Wanna know how I know?
He didn't choose to lay down and just gaze up at the sky
on the playing field-in the middle of the game 
 like one of his teammates did.  
Yep- definitely going places!
A good little brother is always ready with a 
BIG drink of water 
when his older brother gets a chance to sit and rest.


No comments: