Got Babies? You need some "OOPS"!!
Do you ♥Sewing or ♥crafty crafts ??
or just want to be INSPIRED.....
or just want to be INSPIRED.....
you need
She's is amazing!!!
Check out her blog (linked above)for a
hodge podge of creativity
hodge podge of creativity
she's da bomb!
.........and I don't simply say that because I was the
WINNER
of her blog contest.
Thanks Steph!
I love it - It's perfect - its gorgeous- and such great quality!!
and just in time for my new grandbaby.
and just in time for my new grandbaby.
(not til May- hehehe)
So.... I plan to purchase a few more
(you should too!)
(you should too!)
3 comments:
Congratulations! What a GREAT prize!
If you want to exchange, call me!
who would have thought all those years ago when we ONLY used cloth diapers, that they would turn into something you enjoyed using!! ... and were pleasant to look at! Steph's truly a talented gal.
Post a Comment