Monday, September 20, 2010

Can you smell it? Fall is in the air!



For those of us that live in the Sonoran Desert
its really hard to tell when the seasons are changing!
 Instead of looking outside to see the colors of the leaves change, 
or feeling the temperature lower, 
we valley of the "Sun-onians" must find another way.
So instead of marking days off our calendars, 
or watching the clock slowly tick down 
to when temps are under 100°
we just turn on our evening TV 
and watch a few of the NEW FALL TV SHOWS. 
Here's just a few of my fav's that are having 
NEW episodes this week!

and I love it and am adding it to my repertoire,
How can Bob and Jillian mix it up this time? 
The funny thing about this show is watching a 
BIG STAR look pretty silly (embarrassing) 
[and yes I CAN criticize because you'd never see me give it up on National TV-- there is something to say about recognizing your own capabilities and talents]
 Here is a new one THAT JUST STARTED!!
Top Chef- just desserts (now how can you go wrong there?)
Dexter- is it insane that I love this show??
Can you really be a nice guy and kill people?
 Can't wait for this Showtime Special.  
If its anything like Tudors or Pillars- I'll be hooked!
 Roll your eyes, but you just can't help but get caught up in the drama of Nene and those skanky Atlanta Housewives.  (or all the housewives for that fact)
Somehow it makes my life seem more "normal".
OH YES... GLEE, Prob My favorite!!
Gotta live in "SUE'S HOUSE" for an hour each week!!
(can't wait to see Sue's  new match- female football coach-yikes!)



The lady who has the" BIG C"

I hope if I ever get the big C I'll can be as smart about it as she is.
Last but not least...
I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
Okay, Okay, I realize watching all these shows 
makes me a couch potato.
But I find myself just a little excited in anticipation.  
What will the writers do to make this year bigger and better?
Besides,  I think I earned ever second of "my shows" 
I run each & every am for 45 minutes, working all day long.
I clean the house, do the laundry, 
vacuum, and and look after my grown up kids and g'kids
(um....is that good enough affirmation?)
So hey, give me a break.....
Even better why don't you 
bring over some popcorn and can watch together!

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

please tell me that you just forgot to mention "glee".
my favorite.
oh, and "chuck".
love him, too.
numbuttz?
lol