Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leopard and Lace

Remember that old leopard print skirt you have in your closet.
The one you used to love and seemed like you wore it to death.
Well, it can be revived!And everyone has some lace stowed away somewhere.
cut and snip, gather, ruffle no pattern needed!
Add some cute pink ribbontwirl and tie a hair bow
and you end up with
one pretty lil thing for your g'daughter to wear.

3 comments:

Candice and Steve said...

You need to be on "Project Runway" - children's recycle edition. Amazing what you are doing! I need to hang out and just watch you in action.....

Lindsey said...

Bobbi- You need to do a sewing class! All of your stuff is adorable!

Jim and Shalene said...

You are rediculous. I don't even get it. Where did you get this amazing talent? That little dress is so freakin cute. I wish I had a precentage of creativity that yo have. It's just not fair.