Wyatt Walks!! cutest bow-legged cowboy in town! Papa and Wyatt Uncle Beau DISCOVERY! A new use for cable cuffs..... (mommy likes this one!) Sweetest smiles in town.
Hey---I need some of those cable cuffs for a few students---do you think I would be on the front page of the paper if I used them. Probably---better not tell me where to get them... {sigh} Good thing for summer!!! Cute pics of cute cousins. And what a darlin baby girl!!
4 comments:
Bobbi,
They are all so beautiful! You are a very blessed grandma and they are very lucky to have you for their Grandma!
Where is little Acey's blonde hair!?
Dani-HA! Exactly what we asked! Beau is dark hair & complexion. We still have our fingers crossed!
Hey---I need some of those cable cuffs for a few students---do you think I would be on the front page of the paper if I used them. Probably---better not tell me where to get them... {sigh} Good thing for summer!!! Cute pics of cute cousins. And what a darlin baby girl!!
Post a Comment