BE THE BEST YOU!
I love a good challenge!
I love a good challenge!
Isn't that what life here on earth is all about anyway--
to be or work on being the BEST YOU?
So back in Feb I accepted that challenge and it changed my life.
Here's the scoop of the challenge. For 3 months you must:
Exercise 45 minutes a day, Drink 48 oz water, eat 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of veggies daily, read 15 minutes, write in a journal, no sweets, no pop,
no eating after 8PM, give yourself one daily personal challenge.
At first it was not easy, but slowly it became second nature. A new way of life.
I love what it has done for me.
I have a much more positive outlook on.... well EVERYTHING!
Once you take control, you have control. It's just that easy!
(It's amazing what you can do when you are in control!)
Now I'm part of a new challenge.
"BE THE BEST YOU" and can't wait to see it's effects on me!
Oh, along the way I came across two other "cyber"friends.
One is Sparks People
and the other is
THE FLY LADY
You should go and meet her! Don't let her website intimidate you....
take your time take some "FLY-ing lessons and become her "FLY baby" too!
I'm sure she will change your life--she did mine!
to be or work on being the BEST YOU?
So back in Feb I accepted that challenge and it changed my life.
Here's the scoop of the challenge. For 3 months you must:
Exercise 45 minutes a day, Drink 48 oz water, eat 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of veggies daily, read 15 minutes, write in a journal, no sweets, no pop,
no eating after 8PM, give yourself one daily personal challenge.
At first it was not easy, but slowly it became second nature. A new way of life.
I love what it has done for me.
I have a much more positive outlook on.... well EVERYTHING!
Once you take control, you have control. It's just that easy!
(It's amazing what you can do when you are in control!)
Now I'm part of a new challenge.
"BE THE BEST YOU" and can't wait to see it's effects on me!
Oh, along the way I came across two other "cyber"friends.
One is Sparks People
and the other is
THE FLY LADY
You should go and meet her! Don't let her website intimidate you....take your time take some "FLY-ing lessons and become her "FLY baby" too!
I'm sure she will change your life--she did mine!
1 comment:
We've made it through a week of the challegene! And yes, it feels good to be back in control again. Those 16 days off were terrible. I didn't feel good about myself. Still fighting the sugar battle - oh that darn point I missed last week!
Post a Comment