For my friends whom love to garden,
enjoy the music as you read on..........
Do you remember February and March
when Spring had sprung....
The flowers were in bloom and
their perfume filled the air
♫♪ And the birds were singing ♫♪
There was a little extra kick in your giddieup
Ah--my favorite time of the year.
But alas,
I must ask,
where have all the flowers gone?
Why must all good things come to an end?
No matter how hard you try
the long hot summer and that nasty old sun
will ALWAYS WIN!
OH, when will I ever learn?
enjoy the music as you read on..........
Do you remember February and March
when Spring had sprung....
The flowers were in bloom and
their perfume filled the air
♫♪ And the birds were singing ♫♪
There was a little extra kick in your giddieup
Ah--my favorite time of the year.
But alas,I must ask,
where have all the flowers gone?
Why must all good things come to an end?
No matter how hard you try
the long hot summer and that nasty old sun
will ALWAYS WIN!
OH, when will I ever learn?
Yes, There are always a few that are strong enough to linger.......and remind us of those beautiful days.
They keep thriving and living on....
Their roots must be deep and they say, I will not succumb!!


1 comment:
Don't put your broom away yet. You need to fly to my house!! Love all of your stuff. In my dreams, my house looks like yours. {sigh}
Post a Comment