Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS

 Join us in welcoming a couple of new additions to the Rogers family
Introducing SKELLY and his little dog FEMUR
 
My new friends will greet and welcome one and all
to the Rogers enchanted cottage.
but..... that's not all you'll be greeted by...
First - gather all the material you can find
[ can you guess my new favorite "COLORS"]

cut each into pattern into strips

and tie each strip onto a circle shaped object [aka wreath]
It's a little HOME for
"Hootie" our
Halloween Owl
[named by Lincoln ]

That's about as spooky as it gets at our
enchanted cottage

on the
scariest night of the year.

"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit.....
the greater your capacity to create"

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf~

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Soooooo cute!! As always---you create beautifully!

BLStradling said...

You have proved me right again! You are the most talented women I know!

Anonymous said...

I really like "Hootie"!!

Sassy said...

you've ALWAYS been one of the most talented people I know.....very cute!