Sunday, October 18, 2009

CUTE CARDBOARD CUTTINGS

I've had the entire week off and my plans [once again] fell through.
Along with spending lots of time with my girls garage "sale"ing,
"pedicure"ing, thrift store searching, Rustic Hutch shopping,
lunch out a couple of times,
3 movies, I also spent some quality time on crafts.
On one of my excursions I saw this
awesomely cute wooden scarecrow
that was calling my name.
But the $99.99 price tag just wouldn't fit my budget..
My inner self was saying- you can make this out of cardboard.
[♣good luck♣]

Cost of cardboard $0.00 [thank you Safeway]
Cost of tools $0.00 [scissors, ruler, pencil, pliers, hot glue gun]
Cost of patterns $0.00 [HA! didn't have one]
Cost of paint $0.00 [used what I had on hand]Cost of "The Scarwee Guy" (named by lincoln)
and his little friend "Punkin"$$PRICELESS$$

7 comments:

•stephanie• said...

super cute, bobbi.
ya done good!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! You have such a creative imagination.. it's awesome!

Unknown said...

I want one!!! You are always so amazing~~~~~

Debbie said...

That last comment was from me, not Mike. He would die a thousand deaths if people thought he was blogging. He was logged into his email before I got on. Tee Hee

BLStradling said...

Cute and Amazing as usual!!! I wish I had a creative brain like you!!

Debbie said...

Hey----you added a pumpkin!! Cute again. I can send you to pattern for the witch's shoe. I think I still have your email. So check it. They are really easy to make.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Way cute! I have no painting talent!