Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE SPOOKIEST DAY OF THE YEAR

WHAT??
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT
HALLOWEEN
YET?

Oh ya, it was 114• yesterday and we
{Kisha~Kelsey~Me aka Nanny/Mom/Bobbi/hey you}
certainly didn't want to venture out into that oven!
So instead, for girls day, we decided to do some crafting.
I guess you can say we are "anticipating" Halloween
[along with its cool weather]
Thank you Kelsey for participating in our
crafty scrapbooking & cheese cloth stiffening day
It wouldn't be the same without you!
Thanks Kisha for "hauling" some of your "stuff" to my house.

By the way...... Do Ghosts have families??
OURS DO!

3 people,
one word,
some personal creativity
result in
3 different projects.

A Wall hanging,
An accordion stand up,
and wreath decorations.
~wreath not finished yet ~
Thanks for another great day~ ♥♥♥ ya!

3 comments:

BLStradling said...

You are the most talented person that I know!!!!! Cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love it! You should do tutorials on how to make those for us less creative people.. :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Cute stuff I say!

I am so not talented that way!