Saturday, August 8, 2009

"GROOVY" TIMES W/MY FAVORITE GIRLIES -

♪♫♪♫He'll never love you, the way that I love you
'Cause if he did, no no, he wouldn't make you cry♪♫♪♫
My "not so crafty" Kelsey got a wild idea that she wanted to tie dye some shirts.
We were all pretty much in shock!
So we dedicate the day to kels and went on a FAR OUT trip!
Even though I grew up in the 70's when tie dying was the FAD
I learned a new trick.
You see, back in the day.....................................
we had to dunk the shirts into a bowl with the dye and hold it there.
Now they use squirt bottles!

♪♫♪♫He might be thrillin' baby but a-my love (my love, my love)
So dog-gone willin'
So kiss him (I wanna see you kiss him, wanna see you kiss him)
Go on and kiss him goodbye
♪♫♪♪

SO, We just put on some ol' grubby clothes,
pulled the hair back, layed plastic out all over the floor,
put on gloves
and with a rubber bands here and a scrunch scrunch there.....
{a little laughing and singing in between....}
A couple of spills and splatters, and some holes in the gloves later....





























This is what we ended up with....

♪♫♪♫He's never near you to comfort and cheer you
When all those sad tears are fallin' baby from your eyes
He might be thrillin' baby but a-my love (my love, my love)
So dog-gone willin'
So kiss him (I wanna see you kiss him. I wanna see you kiss him)
Go on and kiss him goodbye♪♫♪♫

It never ceases to amaze me how FASHION ALWAYS RETURNS!
♪♫♪♫ Na-na na-na-na
na na na na na na
♪♫♪♫

♪♫♪♫Hey hey-hey,
goodbye♪♫♪♫

[PEACE OUT!]

No comments: