Monday, August 17, 2009

IF I CAN DO IT MOST ANYBODY CAN! FLASH MOB DANCE!

There was an email passed around a while ago and I thought it was amazing. I guess Mesa AZ is going in on the fun and making their own dance,
(OF COURSE THE ORIGINAL WAS DONE IN ENGLAND!!)
You can do it, join in the fun!!
Mesa Arts Center Season Opening - I want to invite you all to participate in the Opening at Mesa Arts Center in a Flash Mob Dance. There are specifics below as well as a link to an example of a Flash Mob Dance. The Movement is simple and can be adjusted to work for all levels of movers.

If I can do it most anybody can!


Date:
Friday, September 11, 2009
Time:
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location:
Mesa Arts Center Dance Studio
Street:
1 E. Main Street
City/Town:
Mesa, AZ

1 comment:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

can not tell you how sad I am that I missed this.