Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OUCH- unstable open fracture of the left radius.

Memorial Weekend in Showlow, Ahhhhhh. The altitude is wonderful, the ponderosa pines, the smell of fresh air, the cold evening temperatures, getting away from it all. Those are the things that I think of when I think of Showlow.

Ridng ATV's is what a 17 year old thinks about.
Koltn will be entering the "bionic" phase of his life on Friday at 1oAM with the installation of his first [and hopefully only] metal rod and plate.

Guess the seasons first passing practice today, and first scrimmage tomorrow will have to go on without him. Koltn is upset! {to say the least}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riding ATV's is how I broke my wrist a few years ago. Thank goodness it wasnt quite that bad!

•stephanie• said...

just looking at that makes me need to go take some ibuprofen.